The bank provides fund management services as an agent of the government, its various agencies and other non-governmental organizations in managing its various programs. Through such agency, the bank assists fund owners to deliver pre-determined benefits to target groups using its development financing expertise. TIB therefore, solicits such deals from fund owners, participate in development of operating procedures, execute agency agreements and eventually deliver the agency mandate per respective agreements.
Fund Management Experience
TIB possess ample experience in managing specific funds for development programs solicited from various fund owners including, World Bank, SNV, AFD, UNIDO, Bank of Tanzania, Ministry of Finance & Planning, Ministry of Minerals and Rural Electrification Agency.
Key development funds and programs managed;
- Agricultural Financing Window
- Rural Energy Funds
- Tanzania Energy Development Access Project (TEDAP)
- Tanzania Rural Electrification Expansion Program
- Results Based Financing (RBF) fund for Rural Solar Market Development
- Floriculture Financing
- Promotion of bioethanol as Clean Energy Alternative
- Commodity Import Support
- Community Based Water Supply Program
- Water Utilities Revolving Fund Scheme